POSITION TITLE: Full-Stack Software Engineer
- Independently implement core pieces of major game features, including in-game Unity infrastructure (C#) and backend AWS cloud services (Python).
- Build scalable solutions that focus on user experience and advanced application performance.
- Perform Android and iOS memory debugging.
- Design, develop, and maintain Flask web applications backed by DynamoDB.
- Implement application integration tests.
- Manage application feature release rollouts.
- Own and write up technical documentation for application components.
- Lead development team knowledge-sharing activities.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot bugs in their libraries.
This job is out of HQ in Edina, MN and can be done from a home office in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
- BS in Software Engineering or a closely related field and 3 years’ relevant experience; or
- MS in Software Engineering or a closely related field and 1 year relevant experience.
- Must have 1 year of experience in the following:
- Development experience in both AWS and Unity.
- Agile software development process and issue tracking software (JIRA).
- Object-oriented programming
- Android and iOS memory debugging
- Flask, AWS Lambda (Python), API Gateway, and DynamoDB.
- Serverless.com deployment system
- Developing iOS and Android applications
- TeamCity or other CI/CD system
- All experience can be gained concurrently. Any suitable combination of experience of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
Applicants who are interested in the Position should send a cover letter and resume to: Sarah Frost, Business Operations Director, firstname.lastname@example.org